We have to:
- make 5 dozen lemon-lime sugar cookies and decorate them
- make 2 batches of Christmas Crab Dip (recipe coming soon)
- make 2 batches of fresh corn and black bean salsa
- make 4 dozen pigs in a blanket
- make a food “buffet” centerpiece
- concoct some sort of non-alcoholic Christmas punch
- finish decorating my house for Christmas
- hide the remaining moving boxes
- rake all the 6 zillion leaves in the yard
- finish fluffing my house so it’s acceptable for viewing
And generally be ready for our little Christmas open house on Sunday night.
I am so ready to have the house full of family. Can’t wait.
Wish me luck.