First of all, painting our kitchen cabinets is the biggest DIY project I have ever tackled (almost entirely)by myself.
It took a total of 66 days to complete between daily life and work etc.
Here is our kitchen 24 months ago, Joe removed yellowing linoleum and added hardwood floors.
Then we added a built-in microwave and replaced the refrigerator.
And then I started painting the cabinets in March.
Here is the mostly finished product. I will write another post with all the products I used to make the job easier.
I still have touch ups to do and switch plates to buy but at least you get the picture of what the transformation will be.