This is the kind of lunch I would like some one to serve to me while I am at the pool.
Cool, light, refreshing, savory, sweet and so tasty.
Thai Chicken Salad
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 package broccoli slaw mix
- 1/3 cup peanut vinaigrette (or Asian sesame dressing)
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup sunflower or sesame seeds (optional)
Preheat oven to 350.
Place chicken breast in a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with s/p. Bake for 40 minutes. Set aside to cool. Once cool, chop into bit size pieces.
Place broccoli slaw mix in a large serving bowl, add the chicken and all the remaining ingredients except for the seeds. Then toss, cover and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
When ready to serve, garnish with the seeds. Enjoy!
*This recipe keeps up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Click here for the printable version of the recipe.